Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pomp & Circumstance

I tear up every time. It doesn't matter who is walking, who gets the diploma or who shakes the hands. The symbolism of the moment tugs at me. So it was no surprise that I was choked up through the entire prelude of the cute bagpipe man in the kilt.
Welcome to the other side of me. This hopefully will be the beginning of more frequent posts about life on the flip side of school, of life under the same roof with Chris, of new homes and new jobs and new friends and a new community that I have the privelage to call mine.
Here's Chapter 1 - Graduation Day



Above - Me with Dr. P
Below are friends Rachel, Leslie & Ashley



Above are friends Cora & Natalie


The Fam



Mom & Me


The party in our backyard!
New Grads - Natalie, Jess, Matt, Me, Cora

Isn't he hot?!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wahoo for pictures!!! Hope your studying for boards is going well...I take it the 13th...1 more week...